- No Ordinary Trip: Artsakh Liberation Memorialized
- Homenetmen Eastern U.S. Welcomes Merrimack Valley ‘Miavor’
- U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson to Turkish Ambassador: D.C. Attack is ‘Unacceptable’
- Turkey Summons U.S. Ambassador; Blames U.S. Security Personnel for Turkish Attack in D.C.
- Providence ARF Welcomes Bureau Member to Rhode Island
A successful project of the same nature was conducted by the Zoryan Institute in 1983 titled, The Armenian Genocide Oral History Project.
Copyright © 2016 Hairenik Association