- ANCA Partners with Adam Schiff in Support of Major STEM Education Grant for Armenia
- Robert Guédiguian’s ‘La Villa’ Selected for Competition at the 74th Venice Film Festival
- A Pakistani’s Love Letter to Armenian Pop Music and TV
- A Purposeful Visit to Great Lakes National Cemetery
- Alik Arzoumanian Among Artists Featured at ‘Forever Young: Picture Book Art Exhibition’ in Watertown
Hagop Martayan, or Agop Dilaçar, was the first Secretary General and head specialist of the state-funded Turkish Language Institution (Türk Dil Kurumu, TDK) founded in 1932 in Ankara.
1 Comment on
Copyright © 2016 Hairenik Association