- No Ordinary Trip: Artsakh Liberation Memorialized
- Homenetmen Eastern U.S. Welcomes Merrimack Valley ‘Miavor’
- U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson to Turkish Ambassador: D.C. Attack is ‘Unacceptable’
- Turkey Summons U.S. Ambassador; Blames U.S. Security Personnel for Turkish Attack in D.C.
- Providence ARF Welcomes Bureau Member to Rhode Island
Telma has been running ultras for seven years and running the Janapar Trail is not the longest or hardest on her list, though it comes pretty close.
Copyright © 2016 Hairenik Association